due to Hygiene Issue this Item Can not Return.
Finally a COMFORTABLE way to treat Plantar Fasciitis with the Thermoskin Plantar FXT.
The Thermoskin Plantar FXT has a semi-rigid strap that pulls the toes upward and puts the foot into a slight dorsiflexion position. This gently stretches the plantar fascia so it may heal. The combination of the thermal properties that help reduce inflamation and the stretching of the plantar fascia while sleeping may aid in the treatment of Plantar Fasciitis. The non-slip safety sole has a rubber grip bottom which helps prevent slipping.
Thermoskin Plantar FXT Sizing Guide
|Men's||03/05/11||5 1/2 - 7||7 1/2 - 10||10 1/2 - 12||12 1/2 - 14||14 1/2|
|Women's||04/06/11||6 1/2 - 9||9 1/2 - 11||11 1/2 - 13||13 1/2 - 15||15 1/2|
IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to health and sanitary issues, the Thermoskin Plantar FXT may not be returned.
Key Features of the Plantar FXT:
- Ideal alternative to cumbersome Night Splints
- Easy to apply, low profile and comfortable to wear
- Pulls the toes back slightly and comfortably
- Stretches the plantar fascia so it may heal
- May also be worn during the day (while seated) to provide longer per day treatment times, which may help speed up the healing process for Plantar Fasciitis.
- Added benefit of Thermoskin's clinically proven heat therapy.
Thermoskin Plantar FXT, Beige
- Product Code: 8*234
- Availability: In Stock